Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Can't Keep Quiet!

I am making people mad by challenging their decisions and defending my own decisions.  Truly, I am just trying to UNDERSTAND where he is coming from and am praying it doesn't come off as being negative. I also am defending my position on the way I am living - which, considering my circumstances, I believe I am doing the best I can... for someone to suggest I am not working hard, I have to defend myself. I'll write an article about it and share it soon. Some people on Disability are on it because they truly are unable to work. I never let cerebral palsy stop me but for the sake of my mental health private practice, I went on Disability for severe depression and anxiety. People negate all the hard work I did before I went on SSDI and they are negating the hard work it takes to press on day after day, fighting through severe anxiety, med side effects, poverty (when I had a significant income working in Private Practice), and literally NO stable support (save 2 people), writing and doing all I can to get off of government support. I dare naysayers to switch places with me. It is ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD  that I press on. I just pray I am speaking in a way that is gently and lovingly...


No comments:

Post a Comment