Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Comfort Zones

What a great day! God used a friend to show me STOP FORCING MYSELF TO BE SOCIAL! Society says we need friends... the Bible says we need community. I have someone who, our conversations are sooooo honestly sincere, we get goosebumps from feeling the Holy Spirit!

In summary, when I fill out medical forms this week, I will leave emergency contact BLANK because people are too busy,  I'd rather be "Jane Doe" than interrupt anyone's busyness. My Father will be with me.

Also, it really pissed me off to be told "everyone feels sorry for me" until I realized the majority of society has NO IDEA what they are missing... what I have with Jesus,  it is beyond comprehension, even for me! Jesus said He tells His friends secrets, and I am His friend. He is with me in such a solid, constant present. There is NOTHING that compares! There is NOTHING I would trade for my relationship with Jesus. And the best is yet to come... so go ahead, feel pity for me. I ask you to pray for me to have the humility to remember what I have, rather WHO I have,  does not give me superiority... and pray above all, I use my circumstances to glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment