Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Time

Sometimes we need to reevaluate how we spend our time.

So guess what my friend is hearing people are TOO BUSY to have a Pampered Chef party. I feel bad I don't have money to order, so I am definitely planning a virtual Facebook Virtual Pampered Chef party to help her out.

What is wrong with people? YOU MAKE TIME FOR WHAT AND WHO MATTERS TO YOU! People are finding out I stopped responding after THEY didn't make time for me for WEEKS! I'm "too busy" making time for people who have stayed by my side all along.

Yesterday, 2 college students with full extra curricular activities AND jobs came over to play with Jireh. One had 4 hours of sleep the night before... but they took time to help me out... and Jireh had sooo much fun, making me sooo happy!

Think about what truly matters to you. If it's family, or boyfriends... great! My friend is a single mom of 3 kids, yet always has time for me, so I am already there for her.

Maybe I am the April Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment