Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Next Chapter

I’m back after taking a public writing hiatus. So much has changed since my last blogs. I’m out of my severe depression where I spent days, weeks, in bed. My life is better than ever after getting rid of toxic people and moving away from the city that kept me in a stunted, unfulfilled status. Looking back, I am saddened at all the years I repeated the same cycle, never growing, and believing my situation was my lot in life.
Never settle by merely following the crowd. Think for yourself. Be a nonconforming individual.
Self-determination is the key to a quality of life. Experiences change who we are. Experiences should make us grow. Resist stagnation.
My hope for this blog is to encourage readers to reevaluate who you are, even get to know yourself by questioning your passions, interests, likes, values, convictions, dreams, challenges, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
You’re a different person after years of growing. And if you are the same person you were 10 years ago,  even 5 years ago,  it’s time to change.  It’s time to discover who you are, compared to who you want to be, and take the steps needed to have your self-determined quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment