Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Awful Week

What an awful week. Now it's Mother's Day weekend. I sent my mom a bracelet... won't hear from her, though. Who is the idiot, here? I can't be a Medicare Provider because after my Scavenger hunt, they told me I have to get CPR certified. I can't even blow out a candle! And as Jen said, I would crush the person's rib cage. Why couldn't they tell me this at the beginning? So it's back to writing for money. Finally, I have been so consumed about a close friend attempting suicide, I totally missed another friend's heartbreak! I proved to be the "too busy" person I accuse most other people of being! There's no excuse. I should have known. I should have been there. I am so proud of myself when I take a shower, I highlight it in my planner. Depression hurts. Getting out of bed hurts. Water hurts. Thinking hurts. And unless others have been there, they cannot understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment