Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Blessings Can Hurt

Full panic mode. Everything is coming together for me to get a Golden puppy before Christmas. I don't want to commit to living another 14 years. 

Since 1995, I have been responsible for at least one pet. I have deeply loved each and every one of them. 

They have kept me going through several suicidal phases because they needed me. No one person depends on me for survival. I've fought to survive so I could give them the best quality of life possible.

Currently, my kitty cat is eleven and my service dog is 7 1/2. My service dog accompanies me EVERYWHERE since I need her when I fall or have severe anxiety. My bond with her is beyond description. I truly forget she is a dog. She's my best friend, protector, and companion. By my calculations, she and my cat should pass away about the same time, and I am convinced I will die from a broken heart. When in a depression, I tell myself once they go to heaven, I can stay in bed until I die.

Since I have been feeling better, I started looking for a puppy golden retriever to train for after Jireh retires. 

A friend just sent me a breeder located in my childhood home town. Someone must know SOMEONE connected with this agency who can help me get a puppy. I don't just "want" a puppy, I NEED one to keep my independence and train before Jireh retires. 

I just called the the breeder/owner ... what a lovely lady! She knows other breeders who are having litters of Goldens, too. I asked her a few questions, such as testing hips, eyes, and how many litters they allow a female to have... she knows her stuff. She truly cares for the dogs. It seems the average cost of a puppy is $1800. Sounds like a lot until I consider the quality of life the puppy will bring me. I could do a GoFund me page. 

Everything is falling into place. My life is drastically improving while toxins are falling at the waste side. It's humbling. It's exciting. And it's scary. And it hurts. 

I know from experience God won't let me go to heaven before He is ready for me. All indications is that won't be for a long time.

PLEASE PRAY THIS BE GOD'S WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment