Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Joel Osteen Scandal

There is major controversy over Joel Osteen and the Houston Storm.

Joel Osteen corrected his mistake. Move on. I still don't follow him because I don't agree with claiming the best so God gives you the best. Anyone who believes life should be that way for Christians has not followed the life of Jesus. Jesus suffered for us...and we have some audacity to expect a lavish lifestyle because we have faith. And thank God for mercy... Joel made a mistake... he fixed it. I thank God Jesus forgives me for my mistakes. And Jesus suffered for me, so I will suffer for Him.

You've heard/read in James "Faith without works is dead".... I could be wrong,  yet to me that means praying and "claiming" is not enough WHEN GOD GIVES US RESOURCES TO DO MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment