Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Missing in Action

I know, I know... I haven't blogged... my life is (as everyone else's) filled with ups and downs. Normally, I can focus on God with unwavering faith... but this month GOT ME! The final straw was my best friend/assistance dog developed a nasty skin AND ear infection that made her miserable.

When my babies are sick, I go into BASIC SURVIVAL MODE.

Many kudos to mothers of two legged babies. My heart could not handle it.

Yesterday, Jireh started feeling better..So I told God how I need Him to give me the strength to persevere because I truly am in survival mode since Jireh has been sick... I read James how to consider it pure joy when we face trials... trials lead to perseverance to finish the work He created us to do. I prayed and journal.. got up to get a drink. Jireh was sleeping... she got up, AND BROUGHT ME HER BALL! She led me outside TO PLAY CATCH! SHE'S FEELING BETTER! Thank you, Lord.

So I will be catching up on writing, mainly on paper,  but on this blog as well. I also am interested in reading others blogs, so please leave me a comment if you have a blog I can link on my page.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment