Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Puerto Rico

Let me vent for a second. Please, don't blame and argue when people are hurting.  I have learned this following the death of my father - which is totally unrelated to Puerto Rico. My circle of people I talk to has greatly decreased because arguing with someone when a crisis is occurring only adds fuel to the fire. I chose loneliness and isolation over defensiveness and hurt.

This is happening with the President.

I am seriously sending this guy a thesaurus. HE DRIVES ME CRAZY WITH HIS LACK OF COMPASSION AND LIMITED VOCABULARY!

My opinion - PEOPLE ARE DYING! DON'T KICK THEM DOWN MORE! EVEN IF YOU ARE SENDING SUPPLIES, OBVIOUSLY, THERE'S A KINK IN THE HOSE! FIX IT!  

Notice I am not arguing with Puerto Rico, the people who are hurting.  It's the leader I am frustrated with.

Watching videos such as this reminds me of the lack of compassion in the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment