Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Writing

After my weekend writing retreat, I am redefining myself. Another new chapter in my life has started. Also, reading a book for review. Enjoying staying home. It's cooling off. Summer is my favorite, but last month's electric bill was  $190! I lost a freelance gig which brought in $200 mth. Plus, my new landlord is talking about DOUBLING my rent. Bad part is I don't have money to move. Been selling Christmas cards, which helps. And the holidays are hard when I have no family. I will take sleeping pills on Thanksgiving and Christmas so I sleep through the day. Otherwise, I am escaping by writing and reading.

God will provide. He is Jehovah Jireh. I know He's got me.

1 comment:

  1. Amen ! He does provide, providing you comfort and peace through difficult days and great days. As you know, He provides for ALL our needs, even ones we don't know about yet, but He's got those covered too!

    ReplyDelete