Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Psychotic Scare

UPDATE- CONTACTED MY DOCTOR WHO SAID DO NOT TAKE THAT MEDICATION. Evidently, he had been calling me last week but I gave him the wrong number! HE WANTED ME TO STOP TAKING VIIBRYD A WEEK AND A HALF AGO BUT COULDN'T GET A HOLD OF ME! SO BASICALLY, THE MEDICATION MADE ME PSYCHOTIC! I'm fine now. Thanks for the calls. Sally, Jen, Stacie, Rob, Teresa, Sherry, THANK YOU for not leaving my side and calling me. THANK YOU! The psychiatrist wants me to see my psychologist NOW may even waive the fee because I have been so suicidal. THANK GOD we figured out it was a bad reaction to the medication! I am hugging Jireh sooo tight! No one will ever take my dog from me!

NOTE- If you don't feel right on medication, inform your doctor IMMEDIATELY! My mistake was I did not keep calling him to tell him I was feeling increasingly 'different'.

No comments:

Post a Comment