Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Renewing License

Just a brief hiatus as I get details finalized to renew my counseling license. I wasn't sure I would be able to pay the State fees and freaked out for a bit.

My life is wrapped up in my LMHC. Not only 7 years of college and Grad school, exams, continuing education credits, keeping up with psychological advances and Rehabilitation developments... the initials behind my name give me creditability, especially with people who do not know me.

Those four letters show I'm educated, a fighter, and I know my stuff when it comes to mental health.  Fortunately,  it appears I will keep my license, all by the grace of God. There is no other explanation.

I am reminded "to much is given, much is required". When we have been given gifts and talents, we need to share them with the world to leave the earth a better place than when we found it.

Are you doing your part?

No comments:

Post a Comment