Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Blogging Business

The number of people reading my blog posts has multiplied by TEN! WOO HOO! My goal for this week is MARKETING, MARKETING,  MARKETING. Hard work and persistence pays off. Focusing on your brand is key as you form online communities with others who share your passions. For example, I will be connecting with other brain geeks, psychotherapists, writers, and Bible scholars. Mental health and physical rehabilitation white papers intended for professional submission, as well as material from two of my book manuscripts will also be peppered throughout. 
Back to my cave I go, being a recluse. My happy place. 
By the way, I am LOVING Instagram's new story features. Add me, and click on my story as I post throughout the day. My IG is Shellyedsfsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment