Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

Revamping My Writing Career

A new season... literally! I've decided to stop looking back and strictly focus on my future... especially my faith. My health will not allow me to work a conventional job, but fortunately, I have been a freelance writer for years. I just haven't put too much energy into it. Although I have numerous publications, my publisher is lacking in timely Commission checks. Because Jireh went to the vet, needing medications and a toy to cheer her up, I am facing a month with no food or money. But, JIREH FEELS BETTER, and that's PRICELESS. 

Long story short, it's time to find a new publisher. And while I am at it, it's time to reapproach my writing career with definite changes. So if you are reading this entry and would like to exchange page links, I will connect readers to your blog if you return the favor.

My background is a licensed mental health counselors and Certified Rehabilitation  Counselor with extensive knowledge and experience in numerous psychological & physical conditions. 

At the age of 8, I began writing journals with poetry and I have continued for 40 years.

Currently, I am writing a textbook on aging with disabilities, a Bible study, and a collection of poetry. 

If you're a writer, please, introduce yourself. If you're a publisher, please email me at Shellyfsu@gmail.com. 

Nice to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. She is a great author too. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to post her educational book series on Amazon. Check it out!! https://www.amazon.com/Dillon-His-Exceptional-Friends-Book/dp/1588151964/ref=sr_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1504560916&sr=1-12&keywords=Shelly+weiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad thing is, my publisher isn't paying me. I have to find a new outlet.

    ReplyDelete