Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2018

American Care Act Destroys Life's

Friends, we can't afford to ignore political issues anymore. The changes with the Affordable Care Act is affecting me. Since you know me, it is impacting YOU! The change in the law could take me from the happiest time of my life to losing EVERYTHING, and being on the streets. No exaggeration. Fortunately, I have the intelligence to appeal the decision while thousands have no background in disability issues. Also, I have generous friends who are helping me with June's bills, when the government is taking out 25% of my SSDI. By then, hopefully I will win my appeal. If I don't, I can stay in my home with little air conditioning, going to food banks, and investing all my time to freelance writing  (I am already doing the latter.) I will be one of the lucky ones. We MUST vote, advocate, and educate on behalf of people with disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment