Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Taking Control

Yesterday, I filled out my Appeal letter regarding my cut in my Disability Check. Trying to stay calm and not panic as this could turn my world upside down.

Social Security News picked up my blog entry on losing 25% of my SSDI and retweeted it. I finished my appeal and added the following (below). Thank you to everyone offering to help me. I fell yesterday and landed on my back, am now in pain, yet am writing all I can to use this time to find writing income before it's too late.

I filled this out the best I could. The change in not having my Medicare covered will leave me homeless without family. I was only able to renew my apartment lease (which increased approx. $70) because I was eligible for State paid Medicare. When the State pays, I earn too much, but when I have to pay, I cannot even afford rent and electric. My service dog helps me walk and I won't be able to afford to keep her. I truly will be alone on the streets. And it costs $1,500 to break lease. HELP

The photo are my kids on Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment