Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Blogging Benefits

If you've ever considered blogging, now is the perfect time. Platforms are user friendly, Twitter is a great marketing resource, and a new year is upon us.

I will provide details on starting a blog on my new blog... something for you to look forward to if you enjoy writing, thinking, working from where and when you want... this job is for you! It takes hard work and lots of time to launch a blog. You have to do some tedious technical design, write enough posts to generate a brand, thus create an audience.

Once you get your blog out there, it will take off. The more time you dedicate to your blog, the faster you can blog for income. A minimum of 3 months, working 30 hours per day should be expected.

As a writer, it won't feel laborious. And knowing the more time you invest, the more you will get in return... it'll be worth it.

Time to get to blogging!

I am starting a new blog site today - in depth Bible theology discussion with research, application and scripture reference. My current blog has started generating income with mental health issues... I have a growing audience, for which I am grateful. To write about interests that stimulate my thinking and use God's gifts to me, all while working from home and seeing extra income deposited into my bank... I am so excited! Launch date is January 1st. I also have 2 blogs under pen names, so this week will be super busy. Living my self-determined quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment