Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Prayers Are Not Enough... Diffusers Help


I'm a supporter of using diffusers to help with my health. The oils relax my muscles, calm my anxiety, and help me sleep. A member of an online group asked what oil helps with depression. Someone implied pray to Jesus and the depression will go away. Here's my response -

As a Christian,  the "Jesus Oil" comment deeply offends me. It makes sufferers feel they are. lacking faith. That's wrong. I wrote about this very topic in my blog - Christians and Depression , lavender helps relax me.

Don't let anyone allow you to believe  you lack faith. Hang in there. One day at a time.

Admins. will likely say my comment is inappropriate, and block me for refering to my blog again. But as a person with major clinical depression, people who just say "have more faith" and leave it at that do more damage than good. The citrus oil seems to make me feel healthier. The whole Vitamin C concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment