Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Blogging

610. My blog post was viewed 610 times. I have been researching monetizing my blog, and found out if I can figure out how to set it up on my tablet, I have already earned$100...  and that is before I placed needed links, including Amazon, on my page!

So, posts may not be daily for a week or two as I have two other blogs in fruition - one is for readers wanting psychological information without my faith based comments. I don't want to discourage people from getting insights into health issues from me, a patient AND a professional solely because they are turned off by my faith.

The third blog is all about how to apply specific scripture to your everyday life. It will be excerpts from my book. (Actually, each blog contains excerpts from my books).

Let me end with a sweet story. There's a young boy, (8-ish), who plays with Jireh a couple times per week. I can tell his family doesn't have money, so yesterday, I told him it really helps me by him running with Jireh. I said maybe I could start paying him $10 mth. He said he was happy to just help me, then asked about the thing on my porch. I explained it was a pooper scooper so I can get Jireh's poop off the ground so people don't step in it. I said I needed to buy a new one because it broke. So the boy goes back to throwing a stick for Jireh. I asked, "So what would you buy with $10?". He put his hand under his chin, looked thoughtfully into the sky...  then said with excitement, "I would buy you a new pooper scooper!".
No words.

No comments:

Post a Comment