Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Cleaning the Mind with Journaling

As we end another year, we reflect on the past, and look ahead to the future. I am sad to leave my old planner/journal behind, and am intimidated by the empty pages of my crisp, clear planners.

Every year, I start my new journal with "I wonder if I will be alive at the end of this journal..."

Spent ALL DAY YESTERDAY and the past 4 hours on the new blog.

Very frustrated I have just started my New Year's traditions of intense journaling, goal setting, making a 2017 collage and 2018 Dream Board. My brother and I had a tradition of journaling together every New Year's Eve as far back as middle school. I am irritated that I am behind in my routine. I have to calm down, get before Jesus, and seek His will for me in 2018. Today and tomorrow are definitely days of avoiding interruptions. Besides that... Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment