Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Description of New Blog

Although I have been blogging for 12 years, converting from writing as a hobby to a full time job has been challenging. I wanted to launch my newest website January 1st, and I could have. I want this blog to be informative and entertaining, covering a wide range of topics. The website is The Christian Bohemian... Not Your Traditional Christian.

There will be different sections covering the following topics: psychology, disabilities, Golden Retrievers and kitties, books, writing life, guilty pleasures, poetry, and faith based material.

In a few months, I will write ebooks to purchase... informative guides on planning and realizing your dreams, how to build a successful business writing, mental health issues, physical disabilities, Bible studies, and devotionals.

Then I will configure a YouTube channel to coincide with posts. This will be especially useful since I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who has mental illnesses, so I provide a perspective from both sides of the couch.

Until I get my newest blog launched, I will post on this site content written for The Christian Bohemian..

Please be patient- you are going to love my newest blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment