Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

Keeping God's Secrets

Today was a miraculous day! God very visibly, UNDENIABLY answered my prayer..

Wanted to YELL TO THE WORLD the miracle God just did. I told 2 people - one started crying tears of unbelief, and the other gasped for air in amazement. I called whoever I thought it would bless... the rest, I am keeping this miracle in my heart as long as I can by staying in the conscious presence of Jesus.

If a person didn't answer, I felt they didn't need the message. I only shared to GLORIFY GOD. IT'S NOT ABOUT ME. 

I KNOW THAT WAS GOD GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO TELL ME TRUST HIM. HE PROVED BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT TO KNOW HE IS IN CONTROL... DON'T JUST "HOPE" HE IS. 

I am turning off my phone and getting on my knees to be with Him... no distractions.

I feel like the day I was saved! FREE! 

LATER-

I spent several quality hours with Jesus, and it was so refreshing. 

Worship, praise, and contemplation. 

Reading how Joshua took over the Jericho and God told them rid the city of all that was not of Him, they got rid of the people, yet kept the gold and silver...they disobeyed. Keeping the gold may have seemed minute to them, but it was a sin. They disobeyed God. I want my life free of everything that is not of Him. Everything else is meaningless. 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful precious gift He gave, many showers of blessings, in physical form, monetary form, and most importantly, spiritually, He gave you nourishment for your soul .... Believe!!! Believe! Believe!!!

    ReplyDelete