Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Sick Days

This is the fourth sick day in a row. While I'm feeling better, I miss writing. Sleeping comes easily as my stamina is limited. My days have been filled with laying under my soft blanket, reading books as I dose in and out. I've watched more movies in the past 2 days than I have in the past 2 years.

The down time has given me several ideas for all three of my blogs. I've listed the ideas in my bullet journals, am excited to elaborate on the ideas.

Life is pretty great when you live out your dream life. My key concept, "Self-determined quality of life".  The amazing thing (one of many) I have discovered is as I refuse to settle, bigger and better things are coming my way... new friends, a ten percent increase in income, over 1400 views on my blog post... AMAZING THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

When you refuse to settle, life is really good, even with a sore throat, runny nose, coughing and headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment