Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Email From A Friend....Reminder from God

My response...
I am having such a horrible day... lost 2 friends who I thought had my best interest at heart. Feeling sorry for myself. Was thinking of taking my anxiety meds, saying sc., um, "Forget it!" and going to bed. But then I got your email... someone I trust and respect and value... and it has motivated me to get on my knees, cry out to Jesus, tell him how unfair life is and how much I WANT TO BE IN HEAVEN WITH HIM, and hear Him tell me yet again, "Not yet, Shelly... Not yet. You are too valuable to my Kingdom to come home yet. If you were as useless and worthless as you are feeling, then I would gladly bring you home. But it's not time yet..."

And then I will get back on my laptop and write how He leads me... all because of your email. Going to bed and giving up will only delay my homecoming. Your email reminded me I have a gift that is not mine to keep... I must share it with the world. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment