Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

FYI- People on Disability Don't Sit Around Eating Bon-Bons!



  • Stolen from FACEBOOK:


    Shelly Weiss Did you get your hair colored?!?!
    32 minutes ago · 


  •  nope im going to on wed tho
    14 minutes ago · 

  • Shelly Weiss Unbelieveable! (Sorry, having my own issues here.)
    11 minutes ago · 

  • Shelly Weiss 
    I just need to stay off Facebook. Someone asked if I was really okay and I listed all these things I can't do because I have no money while Jen is on her 4th vacation, people on FB are boating, jetskiing, etc. and I barely have money for m
    milk yet have been waiting forever to afford a tattoo, my hair colored like the woman on TV, etc. Next think I'm going to read is someone paid to have their mental health license renewed and moved to Tallahassee! See, my own issues. Congratulations.

    7 minutes ago · 
  •  im sorry your having a hard time. I am very thankful to have a job and have worked long and hard to get certified, employed and am finally putting in 12hr shifts. By god i will get my hair done.
    4 minutes ago · 

  • Shelly Weiss And I'm not working hard?
    2 minutes ago · 

  • Shelly Weiss I am working my butt off to get out of poverty. You don't end up on Disability for depression unless you REALLY are debalitated and the government believes you will never work again. I am doing my best to get back into the workforce@

1 comment:

  1. Reason for post above... I sent the following to someone less than 3 hrs ago. Forgive the profanity. I blame it on the fact I am writing a story on Tourettes, and the misspelling is due to the fact I was iChatting - always bad spelling on iChat.
    =================
    just why did you have to ask? Isn't it apparent I am doing good? Yes, I am in a very bad situation, while Jen is on her 3 vacation in months, you're (omitted for privacy), people on Facebook are boating and jet skiing, and i can barely afford a gallon of milk. I am almost $500 in the hole bankwise. my dog needs to go to the vet for her annual check up, I need $500 to renew my counseling license, would love to get my hair done, I don't have a family, yet I keep going forward, dizzy from this medication, under the threat of being sent away... yet I do all I can to make tomorrow better and you - who knows me best, has the nerve to ask if I am "Really" okay?


    *I took out the cuss words and cleaned up the spelling for the most part.

    ReplyDelete